Make Heart Healthy : Naturally : Tulsi, also called Basil, is one of the most sacred plants in India and considered “The Queen of the Herbs” for its restorative and spiritual properties. Basil is also an important symbol in the Indian region and worldwide. It is using for more than 5000 of years to support a healthy response to stress, natural detoxification, and restore balance and harmony.
Five basil drops, combination of 5 types of basils – Holy basil, Rama basil, Shukla basil, Ban basil and Lemon basil. Is an Antioxidant, Anti-Aging, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Antiseptic, Anti-Flu, Antibiotic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Toxin and Anti-Diseases.
Health Benefits: The leaves, stem, flower, root, seeds and even whole plant of basil. Benefits of basil drops are just endless as the extracts of this medicinal plant can help to cure something like a mild cold and can fight cancer cells. It works as an ultimate protector of your body and strengthens to sharpen the memory power.
Some of the benefits of P. Basil drops are as follows:
1. Extremely helpful in high fever and can use as a preventive medicine for fatal fever like Dengue and Malaria.
2. It also works as a natural cough syrup and it gradually removes the mucus accumulated in the bronchitis.
3. Five basil leaves drops also helps in respiratory disorder.
4. It leaves drops also strengthen the kidney.
5. Cardiac problems can also be treated with the basil leaves drops. It helps to overcome the weakness caused due to such diseases.
6. It controls the blood sugar level as well as the cholesterol present in the blood.
7. Basil leaves drops are also considered as antidepressant.
8. It is also very helpful in stressed, in stressed time just swallow 1-2 drops directly.
9. It helps in fighting tooth disorder as well as cure ulcer in the mouth. Just mix 1-2 drops any pest when you are brushing and feel the result.
10. It helps for treating skin diseases like ringworm, insect bites etc.
11.Use every morning and night 2-3 five basil leaves drops with lukewarm water or take five basil leaves drops with ginger and honey a perfect remedy from cough and cold.